Talk on the African American Community and the positive changes that are being made by the Trump Administration led by Ben Carson
Coverage of Trump Rally in Nashville and commentary on Roseanne Barr Tweet. Memorial Day Weekend!
Be weary of the false patriot…. they are full of hubris and fail to be self aware enough to see their own complete hypocrisy. It’s very easy to see who the patriots are in America right now. The False patriots should check their alliances before it gets too late.
It’s all about laws.
People should get familiar with them.
Time to SERIOUSLY start draining the swamp and see what the hell we are sending them our money for.
To sit around and align themselves with foreign agents to sell out Americans all day?
I don’t think so.
Career bureaucrats should take account. We’re coming after you. Prove your value… you’re on our dime. Don’t be a traitor.
Seems more likely that mueller is working for trump. It’s what a little bird hasn’t told me.
Great Mark Levin here. Educational. Factual. We aren’t the standard republic… this is America. We’re exceptional.
Charles Ortel should be a household name.
He’s a true patriot in the digital era.
His research and website can be found here: Charles Ortel
Catch his latest video below!
Right Side News with John Fitzgerald – Big Trouble in Little Jerusalem
JERUSALEM: On December 6th, 2017 President Donald Trump unveiled a new policy regarding Israel’s capital city.
WATCH NOW: Right Side News’ John Fitzgerald walks you through the newly recognized capital of Israel.
In a statement President Trump said:
My announcement today marks the beginning of a new approach to conflict between Israel and the Palestinians.
In 1995, Congress adopted the Jerusalem Embassy Act, urging the federal government to relocate the American embassy to Jerusalem and to recognize that that city — and so importantly — is Israel’s capital. This act passed Congress by an overwhelming bipartisan majority and was reaffirmed by a unanimous vote of the Senate only six months ago.
Yet, for over 20 years, every previous American president has exercised the law’s waiver, refusing to move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem or to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital city.
Presidents issued these waivers under the belief that delaying the recognition of Jerusalem would advance the cause of peace. Some say they lacked courage, but they made their best judgments based on facts as they understood them at the time. Nevertheless, the record is in. After more than two decades of waivers, we are no closer to a lasting peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians. It would be folly to assume that repeating the exact same formula would now produce a different or better result.
Therefore, I have determined that it is time to officially recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
Predictably Hamas have declared another one of their adorable days of rage which are by this point a weekly event. We can expect other Islamic nations like Germany, Sweden and the United Kingdom to follow suit shortly. Of course, the liberal media and most of the world look the other way, too keen to call the President a racist to pay attention when he said:
So today, let us rededicate ourselves to a path of mutual understanding and respect. Let us rethink old assumptions and open our hearts and minds to possible and possibilities. And finally, I ask the leaders of the region — political and religious; Israeli and Palestinian; Jewish and Christian and Muslim — to join us in the noble quest for lasting peace.
Thank you. God bless you. God bless Israel. God bless the Palestinians. And God bless the United States. Thank you very much. Thank you.
Of course on CNN and MSBNC the violence you see on the streets of Israel tonight is the fault of the man who wishes to bring peace to the region. This is the definition of #FakeNews.
SEE ALSO: Last week Right Side News’ John Fitzgerald, analyzed the disruption that took place at the “It’s Okay To Be White” speech given by Lucian Wintrich at the University of Connecticut.
*Please like, subscribe and leave us your thoughts in the comments section.
Clinton predicts impeachment for Trump during commencement speech at Wellesley but fails to mention her husbands impeachment and also has another bout of coughing so bad she needs to take a moment to gather herself while the crowd laughs (EVEN AFTER ALL THIS REST??).
Read more from Daily Mail
There is an all out aggressive effort to control not just what We the People see and hear, but also to control the full narrative pursuant to same. The enemies of truth are only interested maintaining their positions and that is threatened when We the People have access to the truth. You will have a decision to make after watching this Video Rant.
About Mychal Massie
Mychal S. Massie is an ordained minister who spent 13 years in full-time Christian Ministry. Today he serves as founder and Chairman of the Racial Policy Center (RPC), a think tank he officially founded in September 2015. RPC advocates for a colorblind society. He was founder and president of the non-profit “In His Name Ministries.” He is the former National Chairman of a conservative Capitol Hill think tank; and a former member of its parent think tank, the National Center for Public Policy Research. Mychal’s blog, “The Daily Rant” (mychal-massie.com) enjoys a widely popular and diverse audience of truth seekers worldwide. Read the entire Bio here
Sen. John Neely Kennedy asks Sally Yates “Who appointed you to the United States Supreme Court?”
At today’s hearing on Russian Interference one senator took the opportunity to question the former attorney general, Sally Yates. Senator Neely John Kennedy (R-Louisiana) asked former acting Attorney General Sally Yates why she refused to defend Trump’s initial executive order barring travel from several Mideast nations.
The line of questioning Sen. Kennedy asked to Sally Yates was quite pointed and to the point, which was met with praise by many on twitter.
This is how you deal with liars & obstructionists to the rule of law.
— Shannon 🇺🇸🌹 (@GeorgiaDirtRoad) May 8, 2017
Transcript provided below:
KENNEDY: And you believe there was no — you believe that no reasonable argument could be made in its defense, is that correct?
KENNEDY: OK. Suppose instead of an executive order, this had been an act of Congress. Would you have refused to defend it?
YATES: If it were the same act, yes. And in fact, the Department of Justice has done that in the past. For example, with DOMA, the Defense of Marriage Act, when the Department of Justice refused to defend DOMA.
KENNEDY: But that was a political decision, was it not?
YATES: Well, I wasn’t at main justice at that time, so I can’t speak to that. But that was another example of when DOJ did not defend the constitutionality of a statute in that sense.
KENNEDY: OK. But in your opinion, the executive order is unconstitutional.
YATES: I certainly was not convinced that it was constitutional, and given that I wasn’t in the import of this, I couldn’t in good conscience send Department of Justice lawyers in to defend it.
KENNEDY: Well, I want to be sure I understand. Do you believe it’s constitutional or unconstitutional?
YATES: I believed — I was not convinced that it was constitutional. I believed that it was unconstitutional in the sense that there was no way in the world I could send folks in there to argue something that we didn’t believe to be the truth.
KENNEDY: So you believe it’s unconstitutional?
KENNEDY: OK. I don’t mean to wax two (ph)…
YATES: And if I can say, I can understand why might be a little frustrated with the language here…
KENNEDY: I’m not frustrated. I’m happy as a clown.
YATES: And here’s – here’s the reason. Let me give you a little idea of the timing of this.
KENNEDY: Let me stop you because I don’t have much time. I’ve got a lot of ground to cover.
KENNEDY: I don’t mean to wax too (ph) metaphysical here, but at what point does an act of Congress or an executive order become unconstitutional?
YATES: Well, it all depends on what the act does.
KENNEDY: No, but I mean, at what point — is it become — I can look at a statute and say I think that’s unconstitutional. Does that make it unconstitutional?
YATES: I think the issue that we faced at the Department of Justice is to defend this executive order would require lawyers to go in and argue that this has nothing to do with religion, something that…
KENNEDY: But at what point does a statute or an executive order become unconstitutional? Is it some apriori (ph) determination? It become — Who appointed you to the United States Supreme Court?
Obama is “returning” to politics. Are you surprised?
I have identified eight signs of Hillary’s coming arrest. She laughed at Flynn’s resignation on Twitter, but I don’t think she’ll be laughing after she faces dozens of charges and the prospect of more than 2000 years in prison:
1) Anthony Weiner will likely face charges dealing with child pornography. Remember, just before election day Weiner’s computer was confiscated and investigated. There were 650,000 files on it, some from Hillary Clinton.
2) Just after Trump’s election, another lawsuit was filed against Jeffrey Epstein for…child trafficking. Epstein is best friends with Bill and Hillary. Bill used his private jet as a resource to fly around the world, and Bill Clinton took more than 20 trips aboard Lolita Express. There are now multiple women who have come forward claiming that they were slaves in Epstein’s child trafficking ring.
3) The Clinton Global Initiative made a mysterious announcement just before Trump’s inauguration: It will be shutting down. Many people believed this was due to the lack of donations coming into CGI since Hillary’s stunning defeat on November 8, 2016. We’ve seen high-profile donors completely cancel donations to the Foundation including Norway. CEOs, royalty, and Hollywood actors were involved in raising money for CGI. One actor is Brock Pierce, who was implicated in a child trafficking ring with other elites. We know the Clinton Global Initiative provided 2.5 million dollars to a small non-profit called “Beyond Borders,” which claimed it was involved in child trafficking prevention in Haiti. We also know CGI gave financial backing to the Radcliffe Foundation, led by Canadian billionaire Frank Giustra. Giustra and Bill Clinton took trips around the world together, including to Haiti. Giustra, through the Radcliffe Foundation, operates a refugee camp called Elpida Home. The Foundation was caught in several pictures displaying symbols associated with child trafficking, which were identified by the FBI in 2007.
4) The Clinton Foundation severed ties with nonprofits in Haiti including the Clinton Giustra Enterprise Partnership. It is rather alarming they would cut off the Haiti nonprofits at the same time.
5) Patrick Kennedy’s abrupt departure happened because he was fired by Donald Trump. Remember, Patrick Kennedy was instrumental in covering up “missionary” Laura Silsby’s Howard Gutman’s trafficking cases. Kennedy also offered a quid pro quo to the FBI to get Hillary off the hook. Wikileaks published hints of “Vault 7” with a picture of the Svalbard seed vault, which I believe is a hint of what is to come. Norway was one of the highest donors in the world to the Clinton Foundation. After they announced they were withdrawing support, a major child trafficking ring was busted there.
6) For 4 days before the 2016 election, Bret Baier covered a story that the FBI would be recommending charges against the Clinton Foundation. This was around the time when Michael Flynn tweeted a reference to the Clinton Foundation and its involvement in child trafficking. Clearly, Flynn was a top target of Clinton. Hillary’s media also hit Jeff Sessions, who said there should be an investigation of the Clinton Foundation. I believe there will also be an attack on Mike Pompeo, another Trump cabinet member who has spoken out against Hillary and called for an investigation.
7) On 2/16/17, Jason Chaffetz requested the Justice Department and Jeff Sessions charge or bring before a grand jury Hillary’s IT aide, Bryan Pagliano. Pagliano has previously refused to cooperate with authorities on Hillary’s server and lost email investigation.
8) Timothy Sedlak, convicted of crimes against children, was convicted again (on February 23, 2017) of trying to hack the Clinton Foundation. Why is a sex offender try to hack the Clinton Foundation and why was significant information about Hillary and Chelsea found at his home?
Many dismiss the claims and say “I’ll believe it when I see it.” The problem with this argument is that we have already seen it, with previous cases like Jerry Sandusky, the Vatican, and the BBC. All of these cases involved people in the media denying that any crimes against children were committed. Also, a whistleblower, Jill Dando, was murdered after she began a campaign to promote awareness about child trafficking crimes. She also claimed that the BBC was involved in a large trafficking ring. We know Dando was right. Mark Thompson of the BBC, who now runs the New York Times, protected Jimmy Savile and the child trafficking ring.
All Christians should defend children against these elitist child traffickers. Don’t be scared of them. The Holy Spirit will protect us. Jesus, the Messiah, loved children, and we must protect His children.