SPECIAL REPORT ON LONDON
LIVE Saturday (6/4) 8 AM EST!!!
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN!
Following a recent trip overseas, our panelists will discuss London. The people of London have just elected their first Muslim Mayor, Sadiq Khan, who has verified links to the Islamic extremist groups. Moreover, the U.K. is in the midst of a passionate debate whether or not to remain in the European Union. Much like the United States, Great Britain faces tremendous pressure from migrants from other EU countries who find work in a relatively prosperous England. A vote to leave would enable the U.K. to enforce stricter border controls.
Topics of Discussion:
- Brexit – What’s the sentiment in London regarding the EU?
- EU Migrants and so-called “refugees”
- The mood of London in the streets
- Trump’s Rocky Road Forward
- Conservative Media realignment & #NeverTrumpers
& more . . .
You can subscribe to USA Transnational Report podcast on iTunes here.
You can also subscribe to our podcast with Podbean, here.