Join us as we interview Hugh from the Principality of Monaco, a long-time friend of a member of our panel. Hugh will offer his insights into the Muslim (so-called) “refugee” crisis in Monaco, France, and greater Europe. Also up for discussion is the upcoming “Brexit” vote, and the implications that could have for the Continent, which relies on the Schengen agreement economically. Finally, Hugh will offer a European view of the U.S. Presidential election. Topics of Discussion:
- Brazil’s President Impeached
- WaPo’s Investigative War on Trump
- Erdogan delcared Sultan and Caliph!
- Muslim “Refugees” Occupying Europe
- The “Brexit” Vote and its Potential Implications
- A European View of the U.S. Presidential Election