Is it only me, or do the multiple disasters that have struck both well before and ever since the disastrous election of Barack Obama seem fishy to you?
I won’t discuss the stock market crash of September 2008 here, although if anything seemed suspiciously timed and deliberately manipulated, it was that! Even before that, we had the specter of a radical leftist of questionable birth origins and contempt for both capitalism and the U.S. Constitution being given a total pass by a strangely incurious media whose members had clearly been intimidated or threatened into a thundering silence.
In the months that followed Obama’s “election,” we saw literally trillions of dollars in “urgent” bailouts and stimulus packages, all of which brought us escalating unemployment and a skittish if not paranoid stock market. We saw a nationally-loathed healthcare bill – gigantic in size and mysterious in content – rammed through Congress with bribes, threats, and intimidation. And we saw the attempts by Obama and his fellow leftists to jam an equally-detested cap-and-trade tax down our throats.
Mmmmm. Wasn’t that just about the time the tragic West Virginia mine disaster happened, killing 29 of 31 miners? What a coincidence! A “president” who hates coal as an energy source being presented with a putative reason to destroy the coal industry!
Kind of reminds you of the recent BP oil spill, doesn’t it? A “president” still pushing the cap-and-trade scheme who reviles domestically-acquired oil – although not the windfall of money BP donated to his presidential campaign – being presented with an oh-so-convenient rationalization to cancel all domestic drilling! Again, what a coincidence!
These disasters benefit Obama’s agenda, which is to destroy America’s potential for energy independence while at the same time imposing draconian taxes designed to obliterate the middle class and make the lower class abjectly and forever dependent on the largesse of big government. In short, galloping socialism on the way to freedom-annihilating Communism!
A MARXIST-INSPIRED DISASTER CENTRAL
The route to Obama’s hate-America agenda is and always has been to create Alinsky-inspired widespread-and-sustained chaos, the better to keep people off balance, riddled with anxiety, and hoping for the redemption of big government. How else to explain the spate of unprecedented tragedies, catastrophes, and calamities that have struck our own country and around the world, for instance the three Muslim terrorist attacks in the U.S., including the attack at Fort Hood in Texas in which 13 were murdered and 30 injured; the wanton murder of police officers in Seattle; the explosion on New York’s Madison Avenue (which authorities claimed was a burst pipe); the calamitous earthquakes in Haiti and Chile; the eruption of the volcano in Iceland that disrupted European air traffic; the airline crash in Russia that killed the president of Poland, on and on.
Crazy, you say, to suggest that the Obama regime is responsible for these domestic incidents and international “natural” disasters? Maybe…but consider HAARP. No, not the instrument that David played to King Saul to alleviate the old man’s depression. That harp had only one “a” in it. This HAARP is an acronym for High Frequency Active Auroral Research Project. The project, controlled by the U.S. Army and Navy, is made up of a dense grouping of gigantic antennae in Alaska which has the ability to generate several billion watts of energy that can be directed at any target. “Any target” meaning an underground fault, an airplane in flight, a fulminating volcano, or a mid-ocean oil rig!
And what another coincidence – the BP explosion took place just a day before Earth Day!
According to Mississippi resident and radio disk jockey Gina Miller, a number of culprits might be to blame for the disaster:
- Al Gore had previously encouraged environmental nut jobs to engage in civil disobedience against the construction of coal plants that don’t have carbon capture technology. “Eco-terrorists” exist and have done millions of dollars worth of criminal damage.
- A theory on a Russian website claims North Korea is behind this. The article claims that North Korea torpedoed the Deepwater Horizon, which was apparently built and financed by South Korea…two torpedoes launched from a submarine could cause those things to happen.
- International “suspects”…range from Muslim terrorists to the Red Chinese, Venezuela and beyond. Remember that China and Russia are drilling out there, as well, and they would benefit from America cutting back on our own drilling.
“As soon as this happened,” Miller wrote, “my gut told me it was no accident. This kind of thing rarely happens, and the timing was just too ‘coincidental’…”
At this date – mid-June 2010 – Obama has not escaped plunging approval ratings and a complete erosion of public trust. To an accusation that his “cool” demeanor is inappropriate in the face of the catastrophic oil spill, he says he is suppressing his anger in the service of solving the problem. But Americans know better. By now, every statement emanating from the White House is simply not credible. In fact the truth is often exactly the opposite of what Obama and his henchmen say.
No, it’s not anger – at BP, capitalist industry, George Bush, his own impotence – that Obama is suppressing. It is unvarnished glee!
Glee at the prospect that the industries the spill is destroying (fishing, manufacturing, tourist, et al) and the incalculably high cost of recovery, will force people to throw up their hands in despair and come running to the government for support, and just as important will allow him to nationalize the energy industry, ala Castro, Putin, Chavez, Morales, name your totalitarian!
OBAMA SPITS ON EVERY GENUINE SOLUTION
Why is Obama obdurately refusing to use the many technologies that have proven effective in stemming and solving oil spills over the years?
In a riveting article in the San Francisco Chronicle, Yobie Benjamin details the futility of the “cap the gusher” strategy being used, and the perils, both environmental and to human health, of the toxic dispersants being used (“all they do is hide the oil from the surface”).
“In 1993,” Benjamin writes, “a massive 800-million-gallon oil spill happened in Saudi Arabia. Saudi Aramco successfully cleaned up that spill. The lead engineer that cleaned that spill was an American engineer who worked for Aramco. His name is Nick Pozzi who is currently based in Houston. Pozzi offered his solution to BP and the Coast Guard and they promptly dismissed his solution. Pozzi reported that in Saudi Arabia he successfully used flour (yes, flour for baking) and straw (yes, the one you feed to livestock) to absorb oil. The congealed oil was then mechanically collected and properly disposed of. In the Saudi disaster, Pozzi claimed 85% of the oil was recovered and was still usable.”
And what about the Florida man who is all over TV right now, demonstrating the stunning efficacy of using straw to absorb the oil and turn the water from jet-black murkiness to crystal-clear transparency? BP hasn’t gotten back to him, he said.
This is what Benjamin says the “president” has not done:
- 1. Use the US Navy and the rest of the military to nationalize or commandeer oil tankers within our territorial waters. There are several oil tankers in US waters today but they are mostly full because they are being used as holding tanks by the oil companies to hold oil till the prices go up.
- 2. Empty all the tankers we can find into the national oil reserve as soon as humanly possible.
- 3. Equip the tankers if they do not have the vacuums with the necessary suction equipment. My understanding though is most oil tankers have the vacuum capability.
- 4. Use Defense Department, NASA and the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency’s precise satellite capabilities to guide the tankers into strategic zones that could prevent crude from hitting shores.
- 5. Deploy all the tankers we can find to vacuum out the sea water and oil out.
“Mr. President,” he writes, “you said you tried everything. No you have not.”
FOLLOW THE MONEY
And why is it that the Obama regime has refused the aid that Governor Bobby Jindal of Louisiana has so desperately asked for? And why is it, as reported by the Conservative Examiner, that the Obama regime has barred access to sources along the Gulf Coast in Louisiana to citizens, private relief groups, photographers, bloggers, and citizen journalists? The newspaper reports that the few authorized journalists and photographers allowed in the area have been instructed by the Feds not to write anything critical of the Obama Administration’s response to the crisis. Photographers have also been instructed to limit photographs of the devastation.
The U.K.’s Telegraph also raises some provocative issues:
- BP chief Tony Hayward sold £1.4 million (nearly $2 million in U.S. dollars) of his shares in BP weeks before the Gulf of Mexico oil spill, which caused its value to collapse. He cashed in about a third of his holdings in the company one month before a well on the Deepwater Horizon rig burst, causing the environmental disaster.
- Hayward then paid off the mortgage on his family’s mansion in Kent, which is estimated to be valued at more than £1.2 million.
- Since Hayward disposed of 223,288 shares on March 17, the company’s share price fell by 30 per cent. About £40 billion has been wiped off its total value. The fall has caused pain not just for BP shareholders, but also for millions of company pension funds and small investors who have money held in tracker funds.
- Someone else, however, has already done such an investigation and has uncovered explosive information that possibly implicates Barack Obama, certain members of his Administration, and Democrats in Congress, in the committing of crimes.
Now the plot thickens. Bad enough that BP’s CEO is under suspicion, but now the Obama regime has decided to go after none other than BP itself! No doubt this is to deflect attention away from the suspiciously close ties among Hayward and Obama and the oil spill’s clean-up companies. As the old chestnut goes: Follow the Money! You can be sure that under the feckless U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder, any serious investigation of fraud, payoffs, collusion, and any hint of the involvement of Congressional Democrats or the White House in the BP catastrophe is guaranteed to go nowhere! But if it went somewhere, where would that be?
Again, according to the Conservative Examiner and other credible sources:
It seems increasingly apparent that many friends of Obama – and Obama himself – are either financially and/or politically invested in NALCO, the company that manufactures the toxic dispersants being used to “clean up” the horrific oil spill. They include BP, Deep Water Horizon, Halliburton, Citigroup, Goldman-Sachs, the U.S. Government, and, as mentioned, Nalco – as well as some of the beautiful people including Warren Buffet, George Soros, John Holdren, the convicted felon and Obama pal Tony Rezko – and Barack Obama.
This “top kill’ dispersant method has done nothing to stop the relentless geysers of gushing oil from metastasizing to become the size of New York State or larger and spreading to the shorelines of the southern states and now threatening to flow up to the eastern coastline – but it sure has promised its backers a hefty return on their horse!
An inveterate researcher of this screw-the-taxpayer scheme is Joanne Moretti, who has documented the following:
- NALCO is associated with the University of Chicago Argonne program, which received $164 million dollars in stimulus funds this past year. The Argonne program recently added two new executives to their roster, one from NALCO and the other from the Illinois Dept of Education.
- NALCO is also associated with Warren Buffett, Maurice Strong, Al Gore, George Soros, Apollo, Blackstone, Goldman Sachs, and Buffet’s company Hathaway Berkshire. Warren Buffet /Hathaway Berkshire increased their holdings in NALCO just last November. (Timing is everything).
- The dispersant chemical these mega-players are backing is known as Corexit, which is so toxic that it’s banned in Europe.
- When exposed to Corexit, dolphins, whales, manatees, sea turtles and fish suffocate and die. The coastal regions, salt marshes, tourist attractions and the shore front properties are being destroyed, possibly permanently. The air quality is diminished. The Gulf of Mexico fishing industry is decimated.
Moretti’s report said that evidence has also been uncovered that as soon as the oil rig blew, the masterminds of the big-government/big-corporation complex went to work to maximize the financial reward from the disaster – “never let a good crisis go to waste.” Investors were advised to buy BP stock, and a major symposium was held involving several key players in the Obama Administration, which focused on modern technological advances in developing ‘clean water.’ NALCO is the major source for such ‘technological advances.’
Al Capone murdered untold numbers of people but went to jail for tax evasion. That was the best Lady Justice could do against that career thug and mass murderer.
Bill Clinton lost his law license and was impeached for lying under oath. That was the best Lady Justice could do after Clinton defiled the office of the President of the United States by contaminating the Oval Office with his lurid extra-marital affairs.
Will Leavenworth be in Barack Obama’s future?
Joan Swirsky (http://www.joanswirsky.com/) is a New York-based journalist.