Just as Donald Trump paved the way for an honest discussion on illegal immigration, these issues (including illegal immigration) should be clearly communicated to the American public for their consideration in 2016.
These are NON-PC Talking Points and NON-PC Solutions for NON-PC Candidates!Rule of Law
- Respect for the Constitution. Presidential Executive Actions and Judicial activism were never intended to take the place of Congress.
Solution: Like Ronald Reagan, the next President must RESPECT and BE VOCAL about the Constitution, Rule of Law, Separation of Powers, and Checks and Balances.
- Reign in the bureaucracy. Bureaucrats pass regulations that carry the same legal weight as Congressional law. This leads to costly legal confusion and red tape, which strangles commerce, opportunity, and individual liberty.
Solution: Congress must work with the next President to reform the bureaucracy. Congress must set legislative boundaries for regulation that prevent the bureaucracy from acting i) arbitrarily ii) politically. Bad bureaucrats must be fired.Illegal Immigration
- A Secure Southern Border. Thanks to Obama, the Southern border is wide open and Border Patrol Agents are not allowed to do their job. As a result, among the illegal aliens entering the country are criminals, cartels, and terrorists.
Solution: Enforce the existing laws and deploy significant additional law enforcement resources to the border. Build security walls in critical areas. Utilize existing solutions that work for other countries.
- Fair Elections for Citizens ONLY! The Democrat Party, along with George Soros, has been importing illegal aliens. Many states are giving them IDs, allowing them to vote. If the Democrat’s agenda is so popular, why must they conspire to commit election fraud?
Solution: Work with States to develop stricter voter ID laws that prevent voter fraud. IDs should be issued to voters only after their citizenship is certified by State authorities.National Security/Islamic Terrorism
- The Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated our government, military, and intelligence agencies. According to multiple high ranking retired sources, this terrorist organization is undermining, and in some cases directing, our war on Islamic radicalism/terrorism. Its influence reaches the Presidency with Barack Hussein Obama. This is a Tier 1 threat to the security of the country and must be exposed and flushed out, akin to the Communist infiltration during the New Deal.
Solution: Establish Executive Tasks Forces within agencies, including the FBI, IRS, CIA, DIA, Pentagon, etc., to identify, investigate, indict, and purge all agencies of any and all Muslim Brotherhood agents of influence.
- Obama has intentionally degraded America’s military strength.S. military strength is at its lowest level since 1949. According to the Pentagon, we are no longer able to fight a two-front war.
Solution: Dramatically increase size of armed forces, especially the Navy (600 ships). Revise Rules of Engagement so unconditional surrender of enemies is the objective of America at war.
- Regain trust of former allies, and dump terror regimes of Iran and Cuba. America’s traditional allies in Western Europe, South America, and Asia are deeply questioning our commitment to their security and that of the free world. Compounding the problem, the U.S.A. has new friends in corrupt terror regimes of Cuba and Iran.
Solution: The next President should tear up any “deal” with Iran, which provides a clear pathway to nuclear weapons for the world’s leading sponsor of terror. Relations with Cuba should be revised strictly to the benefit of the United States and the democratic hopes of the Cuban people, not the Castro brothers and their police state government. Work to restore faith in our traditional allies (especially Israel, Jordan, and Western European nations) that America is on the right side of history.Economy
- There are more than 93 million Americans not in the labor force! A bubble stock market is not an economic recovery! There are too many Americans out of work and struggling financially.
Solution: Reform, simplify, and flatten that individual and corporate tax codes. Encourage growth and transparency. Make work more attractive than collecting government benefits.
- Most new jobs since 2008 have gone to immigrants. It is destroying the Middle Class. While American citizens struggle, new immigrants are getting hired before them. This is unfair. Endless cheap labor only benefits the Chamber of Commerce and big corporations.
Solution: Immigration reform must put the American citizen and worker first – it’s only fair. To restore the American Middle Class, new immigration should be heavily restricted until labor participation reaches a historically normal rate.
- National Debt of $18+ trillion is a threat to national security. The debt is so large it has become a serious threat to our national security. The government spends far too much money, runs too many programs and agencies, and lacks any reasonable standards of accountability.
Solution: Sunset entire agencies (e.g., Department of Education, Department of Energy, DHS). Decentralize government programs to States through Federalism. Enact Fed monetary reform to increase interest rates, which will force borrowing to slow. Work with allies to unwind debt.]]>