By K.C. the Hairdresser who’s husband “Is not after anything, I am not a part of politics, I am not a part of anything, I just want to move on with my life.” – but don’t confuse me with anyone you’ve heard in the news.
Where to begin with this? So many different angles and information that has yet to come to light. Possessing the information by doing the research that nobody does is a very gratifying experience when you actually do it. 99% of people let the narrative and news create their reality, even their beliefs as a person and their behavior so long as it’s socially rewarded. Just ask europe 70 years ago how powerful the narrative can be to their behavior and morals. The extermination of a whole class of people because everyone knew they were the problem. Why would anyone raise question to something that everyone agrees is true? It must be true.
Okay so… Post Dispatch never gets a story right. The post dispatch is the worst paper in america as far as I’m concerned. Their sports reporting is decent, but they didn’t keep the rams. Kronke played the city and the media like fiddle on that deal which they’re still paying for (sans stadium)
Now… How in hell could Eric Greitens actually help liberals? Trick question… they can never be helped by a Republican. Their brain doesn’t detect the benefits that they gain and it only allow them to hate them. It’s more a personal issue than anything. They don’t really want to see anyone except their side succeed because everything is broken up into a pie with groups and sides all fighting to get the most of that pie. Teamwork doesn’t register with liberals when it comes agreeing with a republican. That’s like Dogma or Cardinal Sin or something. It’s been so long since I was liberal its hard to remember all the justifications I gave myself at the time. They all generally involved distrust and some form of hate that I overcame.
Well I’m open to the possibility that Eric might have taken the bullets in order to bring about change that was never going to be possible before given the stronghold democrats have on the city of st. louis. It’s comparable to chicago in the fact that people get murdered every single day and the crime only continues to rise and all the constituents are a lock for democrat votes because they’ve got the post dispatch to tell them how horribly bad anyone other than a democrat would be fore their life. In fact if you’re a republican, you can’t really be anything more than a threat and menace to society thinking only about yourself and totally corrupt. Just looking to gain power so that you can then use that power for yourself and never to help anyone else. This is easily believed by those who have very little and can’t understand having nice things. They simply can’t afford to be that naive given their circumstances. Survival is dependant on shrewd thinking and defending for yourself and you’re group. There’s very little opportunity for those who grow up in the city of st. louis. The fake news will tell you its silicon valley, but it’s closer to Fallujah 2004 than “silicon valley”.
I’m short staffed here so the research / information is still at early stage, but here’s how I see this playing out going forward.
- A special prosecutor will be appointed to handle subsequent legal proceedings with Eric Greitens. A real one… One that gives Eric a fair chance for his story to be heard. The special prosecutor that was working this case before was a harvard law professor (going out on a limb but ties to Attorney Dierker ammater. Dierker was a judge in the city of st. louis before stepping down for this case to end out his career from what I gather) the harvard law professor listed a small legal practice from Orlando, FL as his firm. Just so happens to be the same firm that represented Casey Anthony and Aaron Hernandez. REAL WINNERS there -Meanwhile Josh Hawley the Attorney General for Missouri has said he can only help the DA office by handing over information and adding yet another voice to the witch hunt against Eric. He could only sit on the sidelines and urge the governor to step down. He decided to do that instead of ensure civil liberties were not being violated. Yes, the same Josh Hawley who is tied up in a campaign for senate of missouri against Claire McCaskill. He’s actually a very pathetic individual for what he’s doing (and not doing) for the state of missouri.
- Grietens has the best attorneys in the world working for him and they just happen to be here in the city of St. Louis. Some of which are democrats and have donated to the party. This isn’t about politics with them. It’s about serving their client and giving eric the best defense which we are entitled to. Eric has done nothing Illegal and has been found guilty of nothing illegal. In America… that means you’re innocent regardless of what one person says about you. The legal proceedings are there to protect us against false positives where someone who is innocent is found guilty of crime they did not commit.
- Greitens attorney’s are calling for the City of St. Louis Police Department to Investigate Gardner the DA who is running the politically motivated witch hunt while dropping murder charges due to lack of evidence or resources available which is doing nothing to deter the crime and homicide rate in the city. It’s actually going up more than than the year before. This is typically the biggest focus for the attorney’s office.
- The Police Department must always rely on the prosecutors to present the case and lock up the criminals they bring in that have been arrested. In high crime areas such as the city of st. louis, it is very difficult to get a witness to agree to testify because they fear for their life. This leaves the city at an essential stalemate of catch and release with the police officers who’s loved ones worry about their safety every second they are at work. Quite frankly, it’s a very very hard, if not impossible job keeping safe residents when they are the same people who don’t want any interaction or involvement with the police because they view them as the problem.
- The city of St. Louis Police Department now sits in a position where it may not need Gardner and they can investigate the courts and politicians to see what’s really going on behind the front lines where they’ve been forced to do a near impossible job because the narrative is so negative and the situation is so bad due to such horrible leadership within the government. I think if you are to peel back the curtains and take a look at the system that operates in Missouri, you’d find only corruption and ignorance from the elected representatives. They’ve certainly responded like their gravy train is being threatened by someone or something.
- That someone or something could just as very well be Eric Greitens himself. As far as the evidence goes, the public has seen none and frankly, his private life before he entered office is of no real concern to myself and certainly deserves the same rights and protections as anyone else. We can’t keep blaming people like the government, the police and politicians for our problems or lack of success and then totally destroy the lives, careers and families of those that get elected while we sit on the sideline crying wolf over and over. Just as soon as you get one person to start crying, they’ll get beamed onto every screen and audio waves 24/7 everyone is ready to join up the with the lynch mob and attack people and communities in an effort to have someone actually do something about their situation which they themselves either won’t or can’t do. Who in their right minds would want to do that if they are successful, likeable people with families and people who count on them daily to be there for them? You know how many mothers and wives and pushing their son or husband to join the policy academy in the city of st. louis right now? I’d say none. No sane ones at least. Most people would say no thanks and hightail it away from anything like that. Most people don’t have the courage to say what they believe for fear of peer pressure telling them to fall in line with a more agreeable or universally accepted idea or narrative. Most people are cowards. Eric seems to be the least cowardly person in the state of missouri. He seems to someone who would rather prove himself than talk or try. That’s what effective people. It’s in their nature to only prove themselves and they generally have a big ego because it takes one to be tough enough mentally. A weak ego will provide for a weak leader.
- Eric, the st. louis police department and our best problem solvers should now come together and get to the bottom of whatever it is that is causing all the crime and violence in the city. Red Lines should be drawn and those that do not want to be here or who cannot try to be contributing solution should be sent off jail. Conversely, this may present an opportunity for the police and local governments are not sending victimless crime offenders to jail simply because they didn’t have their life together to oblige with society or B.S. laws meant only to draw up revenue or trap otherwise harmless people into a violation. If this piece can get resolved then we have a fighting chance in St. Louis. Otherwise we’ll continue to get more and more publically funded events and venues that nobody feels safe using or conducting business. If we can get the crime removed we can then start provide nicer things to the area that will attract more investment, talent and resources to provide more those who have so little as it is.
As Trump Says “WHAT THE HELL DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE”?
If MAGA hats and trump rallies stir up so much hate in you that you must physically attack a person for wearing a MAGA hat… then you might be the problem. You might be on the Wrong Side. Maybe… just a little bit. Red MAGA hats are okay to hate against and now turns a black person into a maga hat wearing person so the the difference there is truly something that is amazing to me. The irony is so thick and rich almost like a slice of cheesecake if you’re able to eat it peacefully that is. MAGA hats piss people off so don’t you go around wearing that hat interrupting people’s safe spaces. That kind of stuff deserve deserve a beating. (((((BIGOT)))) That was trump’s first big accusation that he got. He’s a BIGOT. It’s quite funny really. How we’ve gotten this far with th liberal derangement. You’d have thought they’d grow up at some point.
The Cheesecake Factory says it has suspended workers involved in an incident in which a black customer reportedly was subjected to verbal abuse by restaurant staff over his “Make America Great Again” cap.
Now let’s get back to making Missouri and America Great Again. Fake News is consumer problem… not a publishing problem. The narrative is the disease and the disease is the narrative. Either you’re a part of the problem or a part of the solution. The true victims are everywhere and they don’t want a diagnosis or help even if they don’t deserve it, they still don’t want it.
Dedicating this blog post to Wildwood’s finest… Tony Messenger because he’s simply the messenger putting his hands up in innocence when his agenda shatters into a million pieces can’t wait for the next story so he doesn’t have to come to terms with how much of Nazi he really is.
Begon fake news… History has proven that lies, if they get big enough, can lead to atrocities. Who controls the narrative and what will the record show at the end of the day. That maybe there were victims of their bias reporting and agenda driven narrative blinding mobs of people into burning cities and destroying peoples lives only to sit back and find the next story to write about while perched at the desk in wildwood, MO.
Hypocrites and cowards are a dime a dozen… The effective citizens actually crazy enough to throw their hat in the mix and try to get elected to take on the corrupted and ineffective system of government that can’t even protect the lives of their citizens are becoming more and more extinct. Soon you’ll just get candidates that say all the right things and people literally love them regardless of their lives getting actually worse. Its the narrative or character that matters regardless of how incompetent or bad they are at leading! (spoiler alert…we’re past that stage) Now, a deeply flawed candidate but can be effective and bold enough to make a dent in this never changing always losing government, carries more weight now-a-days and that’s due to our fake news consumption problem. Don’t shoot the messenger just realize he’s a crazy liberal who doesn’t know better and he needs to be shown how to be a part of the solution rather than the problem.
We must #FreeKekistan which is really just a glass half-full thing.
Shadilay! Onward with liberty for and justice for all.
I won’t be shy about my support for candidates because they need our support more than ever to help fix the liberals and cure us from this marxist brainwashing. Liberals who still have have half a brain… try talking reason to the radical left. We can have a country without laws or borders and expect it to work. It’ll turn into complete anarchy just what they want to have happen. They hate success and everything america stands for. That’s not okay. Liberty is responsibility in which rights are given and respected but it is predicated on responsibility. The less we take on, the less free we are.
Some people are incurable and choose to miserable and worthless and that’s fine but it doesn’t mean we have listen or agree. Maybe they need to realize they are being worthless and miserable. Maybe not telling them is actually hurting them. Maybe not facing the facts and reality is really the issue. If you don’t want to be brought to the table to listen, then nobody else will do it for you.