I’m shaking my head.
Never did I ever think we’d see the day when our own government, our own president, would be in collusion with our enemies. I can almost tolerate ignorance and naivety, a la Jimmy Carter. But not when leaders we trust are working on behalf of the other side.
The president has overseen a new executive order, via the Justice Department, to prohibit the mention of “Islam” in the training federal law enforcement training manuals. That’s right folks. Law enforcement training can no longer refer to Islamic terror as…well… “Islamic terror.”
Deputy U.S. Attorney General James Cole has confirmed that the Obama administration was pulling back all training materials used for the law enforcement and national security communities, in order to eliminate all references to Islam because some Muslim groups have claimed it is offensive. That’s like taking Racists out of the KKK. Or Italians out of the Mafia.
The terrorists must be slapping high fives behind closed doors. Thanks Allah. Thanks Obama. Score one major victory for CAIR. One major defeat for United States national security.
Interesting. The president has no qualms about shooting foreign terrorists on foreign soil, yet he caves to Islamic pressure inside the borders of his own country.
So now, how are the FBI, CIA, DEA, ICE, U.S. Marshal, U.S. Customs, Border Patrol, Secret Service, Military intelligence…and more, supposed to teach new agents and employees? The very essence of investigations of major criminal activity is to follow patterns and associations and to correlate motives, backgrounds and anything else that brings criminals into a single purpose. In international terror, (like it or not) that’s radical Islam. Everyone who has a brain, knows that. Are our law enforcement agents not supposed to be informed that there is a Common Denominator for the thousands of acts of terror around the world every year?
Organized Crime and the Drug Cartels should take a lesson from this. All you need to do is intimidate the government and complain that accusing Mexicans and Colombian drug lords and other foreign nationals as being drug smugglers is OFFENSIVE. Being factual, is unimportant. More importantly, we must not offend. We must capitulate to the people who hate us the most.
Here are a few facts taken from various sources (see below):
- More people are killed by Islamist terrorists in one any one year, than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition, combined. (Note, that’s ISLAMIC terror, not Timothy McVeigh or radical right wing Christians)
- More civilians were killed in two hours on September 11, 2001, than in the previous 36 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland. (That’s by ISLAMIC terrorists)
- Islamic terrorists murder more people each day than the KKK has in the last 50 years. (Note: That’s ISLAMIC terrorists)
- Islamic terrorists have carried out nearly 18,000 terror attacks worldwide since September 11, 2001. Read it again. That’s Eighteen Thousand attacks worldwide by ISLAMIC terrorists.
- In the last ten years, more than 96,000 human beings have been slaughtered b y Islamic terror attacks, most of them Muslims. (Note: ISLAMIC terror)
- In the U.S., there have been twenty-one citizens killed in Islamic terror attacks since 9/11 by seven perpetrators. Another four were foiled before anyone was killed. (Note: ISLAMIC terror)
If you want to keep a track on the body count of Islamic terror, check this site:
This is the same administration that was illegally selling assault rifles to Mexican drug lords which has resulted in the killing of innocent people, including an American Border Patrol agent.
Where’s the outcry?
This is the same president who has employed people connected to the notorious Muslim Brotherhood — our enemy — as trusted advisors in the White House.
Where’s the outcry?
This same administration has a woman traveling with the Secretary of State who was raised in Wahabbi Saudi Arabia, whose mother is a member of the Muslim Sisterhood, and whose brother is connected to the Muslim Brotherhood in Oxford, and who has access to every highly sensitive national security issues in the State Department, and we say nothing? This woman could not pass scrutiny to be hired by any law enforcement agency in the country, yet she is privy to the inner workings and national security of our government.
Where’s the outrage?
This is the same president who is aiding and abetting illegal immigration by providing comfort, jobs, and other benefits to illegal immigrants, while Americans are in dire need of those jobs.
Where is the outrage?
He dropped all charges against the New Black Panthers for intimidating voters, causing a respected U.S. Attorney to quit and do everything he could to expose this travesty of a Justice Department.
Where is the outrage?
America goes about life, ho-hum, that’s politics, as though there is no danger, no disloyalty, no collusion with our enemy forces, when it is all around us. Sure, the economy is a vital issue, but folks, there’s other issues just as vital. We better start paying attention to matters that protect our nation.
There is no other word. This president is despicable. He’s the best friend radical Islamists could possibly have hoped for in the Oval Office. Yet, our media and our people, turn a blind eye.
Sadly, he can do a lot of damage before November of 2012.
- Click here: Obama Admin Removes References of Islam from Terror Training Material
- Click here: Total Islamic Terrorist Attacks
- Click here: Obama Administration Bans the Truth About Islam and Jihad
- Click here: INFILTRATING THE WHITE HOUSE
- Click here: INTERNAL DANGER OF THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD
- Click here: Articles: The Muslim Brotherhood and Weiner
Thirty years of law enforcement in Miami, Florida, including sixteen years working homicide, gives Marshall Frank a huge reservoir from which to draw insights into the problems facing America today. After retiring from the Miami-Dade P.D. in 1990, Frank went on to become a writer, now with eight published books, five fiction and three non-fiction. His book “Militant Islam In America” was published after an exhaustive research study about the inroads that radicals are making within the borders of the U.S. He is currently working on a non-fiction book about the abominable criminal justice system. Book listings, prices and availability can be accessed at his web site: www.marshallfrank.com.