Agenda 21 and the impact on personal property rights and land rights content, This page is updated often, last update was July 8th, 2014. Tom DeWeese has the best resources for equipping citizens like you and I with his free webinar series archived and updated often here:http://americanpolicy.org/webinars/
See Tom DeWeese Resource Page too. and about Agenda 21 and your local planners by Tom DeWeese. See the foundational video series are below. under the Taking Liberty Video Documentary. We have had several hundred thousand visitors to this page due to its indepth resources on Agenda21 and property rights. You can also search our database of over 15,000 content news and commentary articles for more information. Use the search box in the upper right corner above the newsletter subscription button. Recently the UN website removed some long standing links to the 351 page document on Agenda21 (link below) Just a note: Don’t be fooled by the term “non-binding”, as that can be easily edited by the removal of 3 letters.
United Nations Links and 351 Page Agenda 21 Sustainable Development (PDF)1.04 MB United Nations Conference on Environment & Development Rio de Janerio, Brazil, 3 to 14 June 1992
UN Search Results, Keyword “Agenda21“
Right Side News
Private Property Assault: New Blueways and Wildlands Programs Could End Up In Omnibus, March 12, 2013
New York’s “Sustainability” Plan: aka “Agenda 21” by Mary Kay Barton
Three of the four part series by James Simpson
- Part I: A Global Economic Disaster in the Making
- Part II: Globalist Totalitarian Dictatorship Invading a Town near You
- Part III: Feb 23, 2011 Maryland County Abolishes Agenda 21 – now for the rest of the country
DC Examiner: More Critical Evidence from the Land of Fruits And Nuts, orginallly published in the DC Examiner where James has a column
Donna Holt from Campaign for Liberty has also written extensively on this issue and her research provided valuable information both to James Simpson and Right Side News, and most importantly, the citizens of Virginia to get them involved at the local level.
- The History of Sustainable Development – Connecting the Dots
- Sustainable Communities – A Transformation of Virginia
- Smart Growth – Is It Really Smart?
- Ingram Forecloses on Virginia’s Future
Rick Buchanan | Fauquier Free Citizen
- Part 1: The Real Costs of Conservation Easements: The History
- Part 2: Conservation Easements – The Application
- Part 3: Conservation Easements – Winners and Losers of Conservation Benefaction
- Agenda 21 and Your Local Planners
- Agenda 21 In One Easy Lesson
- How to Fight Back Against Sustainable Development
- More articles on his website
The Cornwall Alliance
- The Cornwall Declaration on Environmental Stewardship
- A Renewed Call to Truth, Prudence, and Protection of the Poor
- The Competing World Views of Environmentalism and Christianity
- Full article list on the Cornwall Alliance Website
The DVD from the Cornwall Alliance: Resisting the Green Dragon: Video clips and trailer
Taking Liberty Video Documentary
This is a comprehensive look at the lower 48 states showing, region by region, how the Environmental Movement is rapidly abolishing Private Property in America. When you click on the links below, a new window will open and play each program. Why all the land grabs and reduction in personal property nationwide?,
- Region by Region
- Environmental Master Plan
- What is Greenlining
- Federal Government Role/Gap Analysis
- What Are Conservation Easments
- Where America is Headed
- What Are Roadless Areas
- Why Property Rights Matter
- Impact of Endangered Species
- What You Can do
Agenda 21 – Definitions
(understanding their terminology)
ICLEI Primer: Your Town and Freedom Threatened
(added 4/9/11, more coming….email editor@rightsidenews if you have recommendations)
Connecting the dots, credit to Donna Holt of Campaign for Liberty for the sequence.
First, in the Clinton Presidential Center Archives is the foundation document establising the US Govt adoption of Agenda 21 from the United Nations set forth on June 14th, 1993. We have downloaded and converted this White House document to a PDF and also the direct link to the source, as redundant references are best practices should the orginal source link become compromised.
White House press release directly references Agenda 21 from the United Nations and crafting of US policies regarding Development to help craft U.S. policies that will encourage economic growth, job creation, and environmental protection, for the collective population, omitting individual property rights. The document also enlists foreign entities in the planning and managment of the program and sites “international law”, which infringes upon US national sovereignty. (redundant file)
Second, Donna Holt referred to the Federal Register, Volumen 63, Number 163 (page 45,157) “The Sustainable Development Challenge Grant Program is also a step in implementing Agenda 21, the Global Plan fof Action on Sustainable Development signed by the United States at the Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro in 1992 (redundant file )
Finally, bringing the issue home, she sites local county efforts “boots on the ground” initiatives to underpin real property from individuals to government planning and oversite through groups such as the Renaissance planning group in Chesterfield County, Va. This group is part of a network which will implement UN Agenda 21 on the local county level nationwide across the United States.
The planning networks are part of Planners Networks, and on their website under about us and their link to STATEMENT OF PRINCIPLES where they clearly state their objectives.
Establishing the foundation on the 3 references above, we continue to the Plan Maryland Summit: At the Crossroads which was held October 31st, 2011 in Carroll County, Maryland. The videos below are all you need to understand the full scope.
- PlanMaryland Summit: at the Crossroads (YouTube Link)
- PlanMaryland Summit: at the Crossroads (Video Link)
- PlanMaryland: at the Crossroads – Technical & Economic Premises ForumPresented by Commissioner Richard Rothschild
- PlanMaryland’s Climate Change Proposals: An Economic and Scientific ReviewPresented by Christopher Monckton of Brenchley
- PlanMaryland: at the CrossroadsPresented by Wendell Cox
- PlanMaryland Unintended ConsequencesPresented by Patrick Moffitt
- At the Crossroads: An Analysis of PlanMarylandPresented by Ed Braddy
Henry Lamb: White House Takes Aim on Rural America .
Added the Cornwall Alliance article list and link to video trailer “Resisting the Green Dragon” and here Scroll down for article listings..Do you want to get involved in your state? Here is a list of states and Campaign for Liberty contacts.
“The following links and videos provide excellent in-depth analysis of Agenda 21 and its implementation in the US.”
Christians: Please view “Resisting the Green Dragon” and read the Cornwall Declaration and related articles. Links below..
James Simpson: Agenda 21 Series, written for Right Side News and permission granted to republish with proper attribution to James Simpson and Right Sides News. Special thanks to Donna Holt and Tom DeWeese and many others who are exposing this sinister conspiracy to abolish private property. Before rendering judgement, read the reports.
This section is organized by written reports and articles, websites for further studay, an educational video series providing in-depth reviews of this very real threat to our property rights and Constitutional Freedoms. Finally, links to other resources, such as the United Nations, Reports
American Policy Center: Sustainable Development
Freedom Advocates: Property Rights and related
The movie, AGENDA, Grinding America Down provides the big picture, view the trailer below