We all know that public education has become the classroom for indoctrination by the leftist politically correct in our nation. Recently we came accross a film that zeros in on this critical issue. Do you send your kids to your local public school? Even if you are not a Christian, this film is a real eye opener.
FACT: There are now at least 8 sexual indoctrination laws impacting children in every California public school. There is no parental opt-out. See more..and no child is exempt. See these bad laws, then rescue your child.
- How Obama and Ayers Collaborated to Radicalize Students
- Activist Group Pushes Video to ‘Train’ Educators How to Teach 6-12 Year-Olds About Gays and Lesbians
- 19 Crazy Things That School Children Are Being Arrested For In America
- Public Schools Evolving into Indoctrination Centers and Day Camps
- and articles by Bruce Deitrick Price cover the failed teaching methods in our current public school system
See the Film: IndoctriNation, clips below.
Here’s a list of cases in recent years where teachers used duct tape on school children. So very sad. Please share IndoctriNation with family, friends, and neighbors.
- A Denver school secretary who taped the mouth of a six year old was fired, and sentenced to probation after pleading guilty to misdemeanor child abuse, in February of 2010
- In March of 2009, a Rison, AR elementary teacher was fired and charged with false imprisonment and tampering, for taping student’s mouths and taping them to chairs.
- A substitute teacher who taped the mouths of two students and restrained them by taping them into their chairs was given two years of probation and eighty hours of community service in July of 2008. The incident took place at Harvard Elementary in McHenry County, IL.
- In January of 2009, a Lafayette, Indiana school teacher was fired for taping the mouth of a special needs student.
- In January of 2008, a teacher at the Driscoll School in Brookline, MA was fired for taping the mouth of a 12 year old student.
- In September of 2007, a Salazar Elementary School substitute was “dismissed within minutes” after taping the mouth of a seven year old student.
- A substitute teacher in Terre Haute, Indiana was fired after taping the mouths of several students in May of 2005.
- In January of 2004, a substitute teacher at Norwood Elementary School, in Sacramento, CA taped the mouth of a first grade student shut “to keep him quiet”. The substitute teacher was fired.
- A substitute teacher at the Bruce School in Lawrence, MA was immediately fired for taping the mouths of 20 of her students in February of 2003.
- A teacher’s assistant at Park Hills Elementary, in Spartanburg, SC was fired in December of 1997 for taping shut the mouth of a student.
- In January of 2011, a San Antonio, TX elementary school teacher was placed on leave after taping the mouth of a seven year old student.
- In January of 2011, a teacher in Schertz, TX was placed on administrative leave for taping the mouth of a handful of students at Schertz Elementary School in December 2006.
- A teacher’s aide at Flintstone Elementary in Prince George’s County, MD was placed on leave for taping the mouth of a student in March of 2009.
- In May of 2008, a teacher in Cleveland, TX was placed on administrative leave for taping the mouth of a five year old student shut.
- A Bakersfield, CA teacher was placed on administrative leave in December of 2006 for duct taping the fingers and mouth of a student at Bakersfield High School.
- A teacher at Sidecreek Elementary in Aurora, CO was placed on leave after he wrapped tape around a fifth grader’s head several times, covering his mouth. The incident occurred in May of 2005.
- A teacher at the Della Lamb charter school in Kansas City, MO was suspended without pay for taping the mouth of a six year old student. Missouri child welfare authorities are investigating.
- A metro Nashville, TN teacher was suspended in February of 2009 for taping several students’ mouths shut, and taping one student into a chair. The teacher taught at Park Avenue Elementary.
- The Vernon-Verona-Sherrill school district in New York settled a lawsuit in September of 2007, arising out of a 2004 incident where a teacher taped the mouth, nose, eyes, and ears of a student for talking during class. The teacher involved was suspended for thirty days without pay.
Jeff Baird: Right Side News, connect with Jeff on LinkedIn