Written by JB Williams
Who ever thought that our military bases would be vulnerable to the sort of mass assault that took place at the Naval Shipyard in D.C. or at Ft. Hood in November of 2009? Who thought that our military installations would be gun-free zones, allowing a lone gunman like Nidal Malik Hasan or Aaron Alexis to murder a dozen innocent people before being taken down by local law enforcement?
Has anyone noticed the steady rise in these types of events just since Barack Obama took office?
· April 3, 2009 - 13 killed, 4 injured: Binghamton, N.Y.
· Nov. 5, 2009 - 13 killed, 32 injured: Ft. Hood, Texas
· Aug. 3, 2010 - 8 killed, 2 injured: Manchester, Conn.
· Jan. 8, 2011 - 6 killed, 11 injured: Tucson, Ariz.
· Oct. 12, 2011 - 8 killed, 1 injured: Seal Beach, Calif.
· April 2, 2012 - 7 killed, 3 injured: Oakland
· July 20, 2012 - 12 killed, 58 injured: Aurora, Colo.
· Aug. 5, 2012 - 6 killed, 3 injured: Oak Creek, Wis.
· Sept. 28, 2012 - 6 killed, 2 injured: Minneapolis, Minn.
· Oct. 21, 2012 - 3 dead, 4 injured: Brookfield, Wis.
· Dec. 14, 2012 - 27 killed, one injured: Newtown, Conn.
· June 7, 2013 - 5 killed: Santa Monica
· Sept. 16, 2013 - 13 killed, 3 injured: Washington, D.C.
In addition to five successful terror strikes on U.S. soil on Obama's watch, an unprecedented thirteen separate cases of mass murder have taken place on U.S. soil since Barack Obama was sworn into office on January 20, 2009. 127 killed and 124 injured, all of them innocent Americans randomly targeted for death and all of them targeted in "gun-free" zones.
Three occurred on "gun-free" school campuses. Four occurred on public grounds in largely "gun-free" zones, in states or cities with our nation's strictest gun laws. Three occurred in the work place, also "gun-free" zones, and two occurred in "gun-free" zones on Military bases. One occurred at a "gun-free" place of worship.
None of the shooters were "right-wing extremists" or Tea Party types. One has been labeled a White Supremacist. Three had military experience. Three were left-wing latchkey kids. Two were disgruntled ex-employees. Three were immigrants and one is being labeled a black Buddhist.
Most of these shooters had previous run-ins with the law. Several were being medicated for types of depression. All of them had signals in their past that had been ignored by those around them.
According to early reports, the Naval Shipyard shooter Aaron Alexis had been arrested twice before on gun related charges – was released from military service due to numerous acts of insubordination – and had been diagnosed and treated for PTSD related to 9.11.01
According to his friends, Alexis was "unhappy with America..." specifically, the federal government and Veteran Affairs, whom he believed had mistreated him for years. Still, he had Secret Security clearance and authorized access to the D.C. Naval Shipyard where he allegedly gunned down twelve co-workers.
There seems to be a clear pattern here...
1. Events are on the rise under Obama
2. They are all angry with government for one reason or another
3. Mass murder gunmen come in different shapes, sizes, colors and nationalities
4. They are misfits and malcontents of one sort or another
5. Most played violent video games before acting out
6. They target random people in their rage
7. They ALWAYS target defenseless people in "gun-free zones"
Natural assumptions on the basis of this pattern...
1. Obama is not good for America
2. Government should stop angering citizens
3. No standard MO for gunmen
4. Entitled people are always discontent
5. Violent video games are a bad idea
6. Anyone can be a target
7. THERE SHOULD BE NO "GUN-FREE ZONES"
The moral to this story should be quite clear... Don't be caught dead in a "gun-free-zone" where only the criminals are armed.
Why is this happening with increasing regularity?
Because the only private sector Obama has stimulated is gun and ammo sales. Because Obama has the worst economic, foreign policy, race relations, national security and public unity record in American history and other than guns sales and great frustration, Obama has stimulated nothing but widespread anger, here and abroad.
Social media allows news to travel a light speed. Be the news good or bad, it travels fast these days and it is available to everyone, be their intentions good or evil. I'm not suggesting that every person should be armed, but rather that decent honest and responsible citizens should never be denied their right to bear arms in self-defense.
Let the people blog, tweet and post this... ONLY THE CRIMINALS ARE ARMED IN GUN-FREE ZONES! Thugs seldom target people able to defend themselves. Make the truth go viral...