Written by Eliana Benador
by Eliana Benador
Throughout his tenure, Hussein Obama has overstepped the assignment he was given by the American People in his duty as President of the United States as well as his role as Commander-in-Chief.
Ever since his inauguration on that fatal January 20th 2009, Hussein Obama has targeted the demolition of America as he initially found her. And his goal became her transformation, and transform her is what he has been doing without anyone standing up to stop him, neither the official representatives of the people, elected during the 2010 elections, nor the people of America have found anything deserving to stop this man or his team.
The global left throughout the world, has not hesitated to establish their liberal fascist agenda as soon as they possibly could, part of it being the abolition of all barriers of decency as well as the decomposition of values and principles that are the only ones that can hold a society under the rule of God and the preservation of traditional family values that have prevailed in America until the beginning of the twentieth century.
The rule of the left is above all the abolition of the rule of order in whatever society they look forward to establish their system of corruption and degeneration. It means the abolition of all kind of principles and the sheer establishment of “their” new vision of life that abolishes the use of the word “NO”, for starters.
It is in order to achieve that goal, that slowly and surely, Obama and his Administration have aimed at demolishing the protective element that so far has stood between the enemies of America and the people of America: Our Military.
Last week, on Saturday, February 25, 2012, the Afghan Government and Information Center, made public the:
Joint Statement by the Delegations Assigned to Probe the Bagram Incident, which appears below (bold highlight is mine, for clarity.)
“In the Name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Compassionate
Following the insulting and shameful act of burning Quran in Bagram airbase that injured the religious sentiments of the Islamic world and particularly of the Afghan Muslim nation, two delegations comprising of representatives from government, the National Council of Ulemma and the National Assembly were assigned and dispatched to investigate the circumstances and causes that have led to the inhumane incident.
The delegations, while deeply touched by the religious sentiments shown by the Afghan Muslim and Mujahid nation, inform our citizens of the following:
1. In view of the particular security situation in the country, we call on all our Muslim citizens of Afghanistan to exercise self-restraint and extra vigilance in dealing with the issue and avoid resorting to protests and demonstrations that may provide ground for the enemy to take advantage of the situation.
2. After the shameful incident by the US soldiers stationed in Bagram, senior NATO and American officials expressed their deep apologies to the Muslim nation of Afghanistan and assured that such incidents will not happen again.
3. NATO officials promised to meet Afghan nation’s demand of bringing to justice, through an open trial, those responsible for the incident and it was agreed that the perpetrators of the crime be brought to justice as soon as possible.
4. The assigned delegations demand from the government of Afghanistan to take over from the Americans the authority of the Bagram prison so no such incidents can recur and calls on the US government to fully and comprehensively cooperate to this end.
5. The delegations also want from the Afghan government to formally praise those brave Afghan army soldiers and all others who showed feelings against the disrespectful act by preventing more religious books and Quran copies from burning, so that the pure Muslim sentiments of our honored Mujahid nation can remain alive.”
Indeed, item number one to defeat ourselves has been to elect the wrong man to be the president of our country, because thanks to his anti-America agenda, he will do whatever in his power to bring down the house and close our doors -keeping us locked in, while giving the keys of our home to our enemies. And that’s exactly what Hussein Obama has been doing.
What’s the role of the military of any country in the world?
The task any military in the world has, is to defend their own country and the well-being of their own people. Any reasonable human being can say we agree on this understanding.
However, in the quiet way that this Administration has adopted to take over our country, Gen. Stanley McChrystal, former NATO Commander, wrote in a July 2009 directive: “The Taliban cannot militarily defeat us – but we can defeat ourselves,” and that’s exactly what has been happening when they establish rules that reward our troops for not defending themselves – and go to extreme lengths such as take away their air and artillery support even in case of emergency, causing the deaths among our own soldiers.
However, such instructions have not stopped there. Back in May 2010, McChrystal was reviewing the establishment of the infamous “Courageous Restraint” medal, which was suggested by British Maj. Gen. Nick Carter following an incident where U.S. soldiers fired on a bus carrying Afghan civilians.
According to Gen. McChrystal’s spokesman, Lt. Col. Edward Sholtis, it was being “...reviewed by none other than the UN-mandated International Security Assistance Force (ISAF). The idea is consistent with our approach. Our young men and women display remarkable courage every day, including situations where they refrain from using lethal force, even at risk to themselves, in order to prevent possible harm to civilians. ... That restraint is an act of discipline and courage not much different than those seen in combat actions.”
Who wants to join the military when they know they are going to actually defend the enemy even at risk of their lives? That’s wrong. That’s immoral. That’s not courageous restraint. That’s “cowardly behavior.” And that forces our men and women to accept committing suicide. AND THAT’S IMMORAL.
Muslim terrorists planned in all and each detail the massacre perpetrated against our civilian population in times of peace. The massive attack took the lives of over 4,000 innocent civilians, who unassumingly had gone to work, and some had even dropped their children at the child care of the Twin Towers.
As a result of the massacre, countless families were severed from their parents, children, brothers, friends, and so on. Many of the people who perished were the families’ bread-winners. In all, the disaster that ensued was beyond description, the desolation and disorientation of the survivors was dismal.
Once, I saw a firefighter who intervened to try to save the people before the second tower was attacked. He said, at one point he realized he couldn’t continue going up and that he had to make the decision to backtrack his steps, heartbroken, knowing he was leaving the people in the upper floors, to die...
What most impressed me from this firefighter was a phrase he said in front of us, his audience. He said: “They attacked us, causing the utmost damage, and we were not even able to defend ourselves...”
Then, I cried. But, then I promised myself that even though I am not a soldier, this was a war that was brought to us. And, I was going to do my part, just as our men who go to war and have to go through strenuous training, day and night... So, here I am, writing these lines so you can read them -even if I have not slept tonight and many nights.
I am doing this, because there is something essentially wrong in our lives right now. We must pick up the pieces and take the stirring wheel to go in the right direction, and we must do it now.
1) Our military men are being put in danger as we speak. They, who have chosen to abandon their families -for which we are also responsible- and risk their lives to place themselves as human shields between the terrorists and us.
2) As you can imagine, the trial of our men for the burning of the Koran, is most certainly under way, and not only that, the Afghans are referring to our men and therefore to us, as the “enemy” -when in reality we went there to do the dirty job for them, when it was their responsibility to look for, search, hunt and chase their own grown evil terrorists.
3) Whether it was Clinton, who reportedly did not accept Mansoor Ijaz’s intervention to capture Osama Bin Laden in Sudan in 1996, or whether it was George W. Bush on behalf of his family’s oil interests, or Barack Hussein Obama with his pro-socialist, pro-Muslim agenda, the fact is that all of them have miserably failed the country.
4) In all of this, with no qualms, Afghan President Hamid Karzai and his government expect from the U.S. military aid to continue at the rate of $5 billion-$10 billion a year through the end of the decade. A country of 30 million the size of France will require an army of some 350,000 with its own gunships and air transport capabilities. While Karzai and his men may want that, acceptance by the American Congress is far from given -especially to a country who losses no second to show their anti-American disposition, and to whom they call the “enemy”.
So, ten years and five hundred billion dollars later. the war efforts indicate that no matter the amount of money Karzai and his people may want, the truth of the matter is that hundreds of billions more or less, won’tt make absolutely any difference, their insurgency is there -to stay.
It is with sadness that we have to realize that there is no way that our men can be brought quickly out of that breathing debacle that has now become Afghanistan, as a result of an apologetic American president and his team that have bent over backwards to the Muslims in Afghanistan.
Nothing good came out of Obama’s apology, nothing at all
The Muslim world is a region of brutality, as we can see it on a daily basis. The dream and fictional wishes of Obama that there was going to be a so-called “Arab Spring” have been totally crushed by the reality on the ground.
In the face of brutal savagery, only a display of strength can impose some order. Let’s be clear. There is no way that region of the world can even conceive of “democracy”.
Sadly, logistically, it is impossible to get our men out of there quickly and safely. They have machinery, heavy equipment and they would have to take convoys that will expose them to the savages that are now targeting them as if they were the “enemy”. So, at best, it would take months to take them all.
In other words, our men are trapped. Thanks to the liberal pro-emasculating and worse president America ever has had and hopefully will never have again.
Our Military are there and the Muslims are now here
In a treacherous way, while our men have been sent to fight the terrorists on the fertile ground that saw them blossom, our presidents and others here have made sure to bring those who represent the fertile ground to grow terrorism, here at our same doors, in our own cities.
The real problem, though, is that everyone else complains, except the American people. American Conservatives are deaf, are mute, blind and oblivious.
However, this time, it is our Military who needs Americans to back them. The time to go out on the streets peacefully is now. Let the American Administration and the tenant at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and the whole world see and feel that Americans will not put up with any trial of their soldiers, American soldiers are never to be tried by any pro-terrorist Muslim government or any other government for that matter.
Americans, gather! Let your presence be felt. Let your voices be heard.
Goodwill Ambassador Eliana Benador is a national and international global strategist and the former CEO and founder of Benador Associates.