Written by JB Williams
Settle in for a long read... There is NO way to do this topic justice in a column length article. But there is NO more important topic to cover today!
South Carolina Representative Joe Wilson became Democrats' public enemy #1 when he recently shouted out "YOU LIE!" at Mr. Obama during his internationally televised special address to a joint session of congress. Joe Wilson was the ONLY individual in that joint session who was telling the truth that day!
Obama was indeed lying, as he has been consistently since the moment he arrived on the political scene.
Joe Wilson was the ONLY individual in both houses of congress with the guts to say so. He has since been reprimanded by his fellow members of the House, and the Obama lies have been buried with rushed alterations to the public health bill which will indeed offer free (taxpayer funded) health care to illegal immigrants. But that's just the beginning of the story!
We are in a very dangerous place in history and if American citizens don't wake up, take note and take action immediately, we will soon find themselves the only people living in America, without any Constitutional rights.
The administration of "hope and change" represents hope and change for everyone in the world except legal United States citizens. Their domestic policies are very popular with groups that stand opposed to all things American, and their foreign policies serve only America's enemies abroad.
The Obama administration hasn't only abandoned the "war on terror," they are extending US Constitutional rights to known terrorists here and abroad. Our soldiers are forced to Mirandize enemy combatants on foreign soil, in an insane attempt to turn a real war into some police matter in which the terrorists have civil rights under US law.
As American citizens are stripped of their individual constitutional rights daily, those rights are being offered to terrorists, illegal migrants and third world thugs. It doesn't take a constitutional scholar to recognize that legal US citizens are under attack from within. But it does take some effort to understand why, how, and what to do about it.
Let this stand as a warning to all legal US citizens. The terms "American" and "Americans" have been rewritten to include everyone sympathetic to the international leftist agenda of destroying the United States of America. Legal US citizens - taxpayers! - are the target of people who plan to dismantle the United States, reducing our nation to a third world socio-economic status.
The United States faces three very formidable enemies today, all of which are represented by the new US administration.
The Aztlan Movement
International Secular Socialism
All three of these enemies are moving as one within the new administration. All three movements are anti-US, anti-imperialist and anti-capitalist movements.
Much has been written and reported on Extreme Islam and the international socialist movements in the US. But very little has been reported about the Aztlan movement, which is the third front in the war on the USA.
In recent years, US citizens have taken note of the federal push for a public health option aimed at providing free health care to illegal aliens. They have also taken note of the constant federal effort to pass some form of amnesty for more than 20 million illegal immigrants. This number will become an estimated 60 million, if allowed to pass into law.
US citizens need to understand why the federal government is pushing these two anti-American initiatives and why they will do everything in their power to pass both into law, no matter how many US citizens stand opposed.
Learning about Aztlan
La Voz de Aztlan translates to "The Voice of Aztlan" and it is the print and online communication network for the Aztlan movement. On their historical documents page, their entire belief structure, history and agenda are presented in some detail.
It opens with this introduction...
"The first of the two documents presented here, El Plan de Aztlan was adopted at the first National Chicano Youth Liberation Conference in Denver, Colorado in March of 1969. The plan presented for the first time a clear statement of the growing nationalist consciousness of the Chicano people. It raised the concept of Aztlan, a Chicano nation, and the need for Chicano control of the Chicano community. Referring to the Democratic and Republican parties as "the same animal with two heads that feed from the same trough," the plan pointed out that to achieve the goal of self-determination, would require an independent political party with Raza nationalism as its common denominator."
Then establishes its general belief system and agenda...
"In the spirit of a new people that is conscious not only of its proud historical heritage but also of the brutal "gringo" invasion of our territories, we, the Chicano inhabitants and civilizers of the northern land of Aztlan from whence came our forefathers, reclaiming the land of their birth and consecrating the determination of our people of the sun, declare that the call of our blood is our power, our responsibility, and our inevitable destiny."
Their strategic philosophy...
"Nationalism as the key to organization transcends all religious, political, class, and economic factions or boundaries. Nationalism is the common denominator that all members of La Raza can agree upon."
And their specific set of strategic goals... (taken directly from the site)
1. UNITY in the thinking of our people concerning the barrios, the pueblo, the campo, the land, the poor, the middle class, the professional-all committed to the liberation of La Raza.
2. ECONOMY: economic control of our lives and our communities can only come about by driving the exploiter out of our communities, our pueblos, and our lands and by controlling and developing our own talents, sweat, and resources. Cultural background and values which ignore materialism and embrace humanism will contribute to the act of cooperative buying and the distribution of resources and production to sustain an economic base for healthy growth and development Lands rightfully ours will be fought for and defended. Land and realty ownership will be acquired by the community for the people's welfare. Economic ties of responsibility must be secured by nationalism and the Chicano defense units.
3. EDUCATION must be relative to our people, i.e., history, culture, bilingual education, contributions, etc. Community control of our schools, our teachers, our administrators, our counselors, and our programs.
4. INSTITUTIONS shall serve our people by providing the service necessary for a full life and their welfare on the basis of restitution, not handouts or beggar's crumbs. Restitution for past economic slavery, political exploitation, ethnic and cultural psychological destruction and denial of civil and human rights. Institutions in our community which do not serve the people have no place in the community. The institutions belong to the people.
5. SELF-DEFENSE of the community must rely on the combined strength of the people. The front line defense will come from the barrios, the campos, the pueblos, and the ranchitos. Their involvement as protectors of their people will be given respect and dignity. They in turn offer their responsibility and their lives for their people. Those who place themselves in the front ranks for their people do so out of love and carnalismo. Those institutions which are fattened by our brothers to provide employment and political pork barrels for the gringo will do so only as acts of liberation and for La Causa. For the very young there will no longer be acts of juvenile delinquency, but revolutionary acts.
6. CULTURAL values of our people strengthen our identity and the moral backbone of the movement. Our culture unites and educates the family of La Raza towards liberation with one heart and one mind. We must insure that our writers, poets, musicians, and artists produce literature and art that is appealing to our people and relates to our revolutionary culture. Our cultural values of life, family, and home will serve as a powerful weapon to defeat the gringo dollar value system and encourage the process of love and brotherhood.
7. POLITICAL LIBERATION can only come through independent action on our part, since the two-party system is the same animal with two heads that feed from the same trough. Where we are a majority, we will control; where we are a minority, we will represent a pressure group; nationally, we will represent one party: La Familia de La Raza!
Here is the America they envision in our future...
Another Student Campus Movement
As if US citizens needed another example of anti-American indoctrinations on the college campus, or community organizing gone wrong, here it is...
Operating under the acronym MEChA, is the following Aztlan movement.
"MEChA is a Hispanic separatist organization that encourages anti-American activities and civil disobedience. The radical members of MEChA who refer to themselves as "Mechistas," romanticize Mexican claims to the "lost Territories" of the Southwestern United States -- a Chicano country called Aztlan. In its national constitution, MEChA calls for self-determination by its members to liberate Aztlan. MEChA's national constitution starts out:
"Chicano and Chicana students of AztlÃ¡n must take upon themselves the responsibilities to promote Chicanismo within the community, politicizing our Raza with an emphasis on indigenous consciousness to continue the struggle for the self-determination of the Chicano people for the purpose of liberating AztlÃ¡n."
In part, this is why we have seen US college students marching in US streets under the Mexican flag proclaiming that all US citizens opposed to La Raza, illegal immigration, amnesty for illegals, and free health care for all, are "racists." Our children are being trained in this nonsense on the college campus, just as they are being told to blame America for the terror operations of Extreme Islam, and to look at all legal US citizens opposed to a "public health option" or Obama's secular socialist agenda, as varied forms of "racists."
The Role of our Federal Government
It's all about leftist power!
The entanglements of the Aztlan movement with other "community organizing" groups operating in the common cause of destroying "white European America" is almost endless. Connecting all of the dots is an almost endless task now.
Many members of our federal and state governments are also members of La Raza and the Aztlan movement. The Obamas, the Clintons, John McCain, and certainly the newest member of the US Supreme Court Sonia Sotomayor, are all aware of and engaged in the movement.
This is why no matter who controls congress, the Hispanic illegal alien agenda moves forward.
Illegal aliens already get free health care, but it is bankrupting both state and federal budgets, not to mention the health care community itself. This is the reason for the full-court press for nationalized medicine. It has NOTHING to do with US citizens who are not currently insured.
It also explains why our southern border remains wide open, why we don't arrest and deport illegal aliens, and why the federal government intends to pass some form of amnesty for illegals as soon as they think the US citizen is either not paying attention, or has become convinced that it's a necessary evil.
The top organizations behind these movements are La Raza, ACORN, the labor unions and the Democratic Party.
The Federal Definition of Reform
It's all about leftist power!
In all cases, the federal definition of "reform" is the growth of the federal government. In every case, the notion of "reform" is the expanded power and budget of the federal government, which will run roughshod over legal US citizens for the benefit of Extreme Islam, Aztlan and International Secular Socialism.
Health care reform is defined as "nationalized universal care" from cradle to an early grave.
Immigration reform is defined as "amnesty for illegals" and the ultimate elimination of US border sovereignty.
It is the goal of the Democratic Party, to have millions of NEW "American citizens" and dues paying labor union members able to cast votes "legally" by the 2010 and 2012 election cycles.
Action Alert for Aztlan Members
1. Awareness and distribution of El Plan Espiritual de Aztlan. Presented at every meeting, demonstration, confrontation, courthouse, institution, administration, church, school, tree, building, car, and every place of human existence.
2. September 16, on the birthdate of Mexican Independence, a national walk-out by all Chicanos of all colleges and schools to be sustained until the complete revision of the educational system: its policy makers, administration, its curriculum, and its personnel to meet the needs of our community.
3. Self-Defense against the occupying forces of the oppressors at every school, every available man, woman, and child.
4. Community nationalization and organization of all Chicanos: El Plan Espiritual de Aztlan.
5. Economic program to drive the exploiter out of our community and a welding together of our people's combined resources to control their own production through cooperative effort.
6. Creation of an independent local, regional, and national political party. A nation autonomous and free - culturally, socially, economically, and politically- will make its own decisions on the usage of our lands, the taxation of our goods, the utilization of our bodies for war, the determination of justice (reward and punishment), and the profit of our sweat.
El Plan de Aztlan es el plan de liberacion!
The Legal Citizen Solution
American residents must be divided into TWO groups.
Legal citizens of the United States of America
This is NOT a partisan matter! All elected federal and state representatives sympathetic to any or all of the following groups MUST be removed from office, no matter what political party they belong to...
The Aztlan Movement
International Secular Socialism
Community organizing groups like ACORN, La Raza, CAIR, many anti-American churches and many others, must be put out of business immediately.
Both "nationalized medicine" and "amnesty for illegals" MUST be blocked from ever becoming law in the Unites States, no matter what form these bills take in order to sneak into law.
And equally important, labor unions MUST be removed from the political process.
Labor union industries are among those hardest hit by the economic crisis. This is because labor unions have forced these industries into an uncompetitive corner and only taxpayers via the federal government "bailouts" could keep these industries afloat. But it is a temporary fix.
The long-term fix is to grow the federal government, limit all government contracts to union labor only, and use taxpayer funds to keep the secular socialist movement alive in the labor movement and the Aztlan movement, also designed to feed the unions and the Democrat Party.
US citizens have NO choice but to inform themselves and take immediate and appropriate measures to cut off funding to these organizations, while they work to remove ALL anti-American representatives from elective office.
With Sotomayor on the Supreme Court, many members of congress, largely in the Black Caucus and Progressive Caucus, and the White House on board the anti-America agenda, it is up to LEGAL US CITIZENS to stop it all!
The United States of America is under attack like NEVER before in history and the enemies are operating within.
This is why we should never have tolerated illegal immigration, Extreme Islam on our soil, international leftists in the People's congress, or an unconstitutional resident in the White House.
The people will fight this thing by peaceful means now, or their nation will perish. How far have they come? From the US Census Bureau...
If you live in Aztlan, you had better be taking action immediately in your local and state governments. The rest of the nation must come to the aid of fellow US citizens in the southwest, or the federal government will soon go from bad to worse!
Borrowed from Nihilist site, ANUS.com - "To be a nationalist is to support world nationalism, which means that whether black or white or other, any group that endorses nationalism is your ally. (If European nationalists realized this, they would transform themselves from angry groups of people who hate negroes into a legitimate political movement.)"
By JB Williams
JB Williams is a business man, a husband, a father, and a writer. A no nonsense commentator on American politics, American history, and American philosophy. He is published nationwide and in many countries around the world. JB Williams' website is jb-williams.com/