Written by M3Report
El Financiero (Mexico City) 11/6/08
"There were at least 15 persons reported executed from dawn yesterday until press time for this edition; nine of them were in Tijuana, Baja Calif., four in Chihuahua and two in Sinaloa. The violence of criminal groups continues to be unstopabble in the country."
Diario (Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, edition) 11/5/08
- Four men were murdered by gunfire Wednesday morning in Chihuahua City, the state capital
- And four other men fell victim to gunfire attacks in various places in Ciudad Juarez on Wednesday afternoon.
- Elsewhere in town, the cadaver of a man was found hanging from a metal fence in front of an empty house. A mask with the face of a pig had been placed over his head and his hands had been cuffed. There was also a threatening "narco-message" left with the hanged body.
Frontera (Tijuana, Baja Calif.) 11/5/08
- A second "ministerial police" agent lost his life Wednesday afternoon in Tijuana. He was driving his car when the occupants of two other vehicles opened fire on him
- Two severed human heads were left on top of the lids of each of two blue plastic barrels found Wednesday near the Otay Mesa border crossing point on the east side of Tijuana. The location is just four blocks away from where six persons were killed by gunfire on Monday. The headless bodies were inside the barrels, and a narco message was nearby.
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF FORMER BORDER PATROL OFFICERS
Visit our website: http://www.nafbpo.org
Foreign News Report
The National Association of Former Border Patrol Officers (NAFBPO) extracts and condenses the material that follows from Mexican and Central and South American on-line media sources on a daily basis. You are free to disseminate this information, but we request that you credit NAFBPO as being the provider.