Written by Vincent Gioia
July 5, 2008
By Vincent Gioia
Not long ago liberal columnist Maureen Dowd learned not to criticize Barack Hussein Obama’s ears. This was just an early warning to news reporters, the entire news media and ultimately to politically correct opponents of Obama’s election as president, not to say anything negative about BHO.
Without public criticism of his inexperience, poor judgment in choice of friends and advisors, and other negatives, the public is left only with carefully scripted campaign remarks and appealing words spoken from behind a teleprompter. The real BHO is a well kept secret so as to not reveal who BHO is and what he thinks lest the public get onto him before they cast their votes.
Although not made known very much by his opponent and certainly not his supportive news media, here are some of the votes cast by BHO during his 123 days he was actually present in the senate chambers and available to act as an elected senator (as found on the web)and some other important facts:
* He voted against banning partial birth abortion
* He supports abortion on demand
* He voted NO on notifying parents of minors who get out-of-state abortions.
NATIONAL SECURITY AND FOREIGN POLICY
* He opposed the Patriot Act.
* He is willing to meet with Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, Kim Jung and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and, worse, without preconditions
* He voted YES on providing habeas corpus for Guantanamo detainees
* He has said that one of his first goals after being elected would be to have a conference with all Muslim nations
* He has publicly vowed to cut-and-run in Iraq. (Though he now says it may take a few more months)
* Has repeatedly said the surge in Iraq has not succeeded.
* He voted NO on prohibiting lawsuits against gun manufacturers.
* He supports banning gun ownership.
TAXES, SOCIAL SECURITY, HEALTH-CARE AND MINIMUM SALARY
* He voted NO on repealing the Alternative Minimum Tax.
* He voted NO on repealing the 'Death' Tax.
* He wants to raise the Capital Gains Tax.
* He opposes any efforts to Privatize Social Security, which other countries -- e.g., such as Chile -- have successfully done (read about a simple plan for individual investment retirement accounts at http://www.riseupamerica.net/). He instead supports increasing the amount of the FICA tax, the money-tree of the Ponzi scheme called Social Security
* He supports socialized universal health care.
* He wants to make the minimum wage a “living wage.”
* He supports granting driver's licenses to illegal immigrants
* He supports extending welfare to illegal immigrants
* He voted YES on “comprehensive immigration reform,” a codeword for amnesty
* He voted YES on allowing illegal aliens to participate in Social Security
* He supports reverse discrimination in the form of affirmative action in Colleges and Government.
* He associates himself with prominent bigot racists such as Jeremiah Wright and Louis Farrakhan.
* He voted with Democratic Party 96 percent of 251 votes
* He is ranked as the most liberal Senator in the Senate today and that takes some doing
* Whatever bill he signed was so radically leftist that the first one that was passed was campaign finance reform
ILLEGAL DRUG USE
* He questioned, in 2001, harsh penalties for drug dealing
* He says he will deal with street level drug dealing as a minimum-wage issue
* He admitted marijuana and cocaine use in high school and in college.”
Since BHO’s wife Michelle Obama has injected herself into the campaign; there is no reason to ignore what she says and advocates. She is a tough person, no shrinking violet, and deserves full public exposure too.
We must spread the word about BHO; John McCain won’t do it and the news media wants BHO to win; it is our responsibility, you and I, to make BHO known as he really is to all voters. McCain is no great shakes but BHO and a Democrat legislature will change America, as BHO promises, but into a socialistic government controlled country and the changes may not be reversible.
To get the continuing low down on BHO, visit these sites regularly: